Who do you think will win the 2019 Missouri Valley Conference Men’s Basketball Tournament in St. Louis March 7-10?
I cannot recall an NCAA Division I basketball conference that had so much parity as this year’s MVC regular season race. It truly is an “anyone can beat everyone” list of teams from top to bottom.
Loyola-Chicago, which made the NCAA Final Four last season, lost to the alma mater of yours truly, SIU-Carbondale by 10 points on February 24. The Salukis haven’t been to an NCAA tournament in 12 years.
So, who do you think will win the MVC tournament for the automatic NCAA tournament bid?
Take the poll below and share it with your friends. Comment on why you think the team you picked will win. Me? I like Drake as of March 1, but I may change my mind before the first game March 7.
Good luck if you are betting for a particular team. It won’t be easy to win.
- Southern Illinois - Simon Says alma mater! 60%, 28 votes28 votes 60%28 votes - 60% of all votes
- Drake 15%, 7 votes7 votes 15%7 votes - 15% of all votes
- Bradley 6%, 3 votes3 votes 6%3 votes - 6% of all votes
- Loyola-Chciago 6%, 3 votes3 votes 6%3 votes - 6% of all votes
- Missouri State 4%, 2 votes2 votes 4%2 votes - 4% of all votes
- Northern Iowa 4%, 2 votes2 votes 4%2 votes - 4% of all votes
- Valparaiso 2%, 1 vote1 vote 2%1 vote - 2% of all votes
- Indiana State 2%, 1 vote1 vote 2%1 vote - 2% of all votes
- Evansville 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
- Illinois State 0%, 0 votes0 votes0 votes - 0% of all votes
Check back often to see who is in the lead! Check out the other Simon Says polls